Daryl for Comicpalooza

Amanda
Administrator
Currently, I'm trying something new.  Until now I have always done my work on 18x24.  With Comicpalooza around the corner I wanted to do Norman Reedus (Daryl from Walking Dead).  I am changing it up though, I am doing this one 17"x42" which is a pain to handle but I think it will be really cool.  If everything goes to plan it should be life size and to the mid thigh!

Re: Daryl for Comicpalooza

Trices
Well, how about a picture?

Re: Daryl for Comicpalooza

Amanda
Administrator
Still very early, this is about 3 hours in.  Doesn't show how long it is either, going to be massive!

Re: Daryl for Comicpalooza

Amanda
Administrator
Had to redraw some parts, it was looking a little funky.  Still work in progress so we'll see if I have to do a full restart or not.

Re: Daryl for Comicpalooza

Wonderfingwoman
Hot!  I can't wait to see the finished art!  Send more pics with updates por favor!

Re: Daryl for Comicpalooza

Amanda
Administrator
Here's an update that gives more of the full figure.

Re: Daryl for Comicpalooza

Amanda
Administrator
Well . . . I failed.  I've been working day and night to get this done before this weekend but it just didn't get quite right.  Face is still a little off and needs more work.  Out of time though, taking it to Comicpalooza anyway just for funsies.