Projecting Cleveland Browns rookies in Madden 19

Projecting Cleveland Browns rookies in Madden 19

mmopm
Being the number one pick would usually result in a rating in the lower 80s but quarterbacks are typically rated lower. Mayfield will start the season being rated lower than Tyrod Taylor but his potential will no doubt be high.<strong>Madden NFL 19 Coins</strong> Some specific attributes I expect to be higher than most are the throwing accuracy mid (TAM) throwing accuracy short (TAS) and throwing accuracy deep (TAD). Obviously Mayfield is viewed as an elite accuracy prospect and his rating should reflect that.<br />
Ward was the first corner off the board and was selected in the top five. With the recent trend of corners living up to their billing early especially corners from Ohio State we can speculate that Ward may be rated in the mid-80s. Trying to predict Ward’s highest ratings should be relatively easy considering he ran a 4.32 40 yard dash at the combine. I would expect him to have elite speed (SPD) Acceleration (ACC) and agility (AGI).</p>