Terrorist Attack In Norway

cigspriced
"Terrorist attack in Norway" is the headline in the news today as I surfed the Internet Cheap Cigarettes For Sale Online. The question that came immediately in my mind is why? Why so much evil and destruction?

Living peacefully in the United States, with the memory of 9-11 still fresh in my mind, I pondered this question over and over again: why do some of us choose the path of destruction?

Norway like the United States is an affluent country where the majority of people enjoy the peace and freedom that is prevalent in democratic countries. Despite this fact, even in our rich and affluent countries, there are people who feel disenfranchised.

That reminds us that along the world of Light there is a world where darkness prevails, the world of shadows. This world exists because we have not yet learned to live with our opposite qualities toward living our total transcendental self Duty Free Marlboro Cigarettes.

Many of us deny our shadow self because we have forgotten the instinct of discharging our batteries on a regular basis. Our unconscious mind becomes the prison where unwanted energies such as anger, frustration, rage are locked up. Some of us become walking bombs going around and ready to explode all the time. It is nothing more than the explosion of rage made manifested. Hence, the roadside violence in our streets, the high crime in some urban settings, the terrorism on an international level.

The answer for our societies is not to wage war against crime or terrorism but to teach our young at an early age the ways to release old energies that have accumulated in the subconscious mind Newport Cigarettes For Sale. Instead of denying our shame or blame, we must learn to recognize those feelings and say to ourselves "This is how I feel" without guilt. Often Cheapest Marlboro Cigarettes, this act of self-awareness is enough because it's through denial that our held energies are trapped inside ourselves.

Ego power seeks to control and dominate. Acts of terrorism are the result of an ego gone haywire. The ego follows us like a dark shadow. Its power is intoxicating and addicting but ultimately destructive. In societies where the harmful tendencies of the ego are not acknowledged and given natural outlets to express themselves, we see terrible acts of destruction, like those of some fundamentalists in the Middle East or the one in Norway Cigarettes Online Free Shipping.

On the international scene as in our respective individual lives, the other answer is love. It's not only an idealistic answer, it may be the solution that will save our lives on the global level. We must stopped the insanity of fighting the destruction of people lives with the other form of destructiom that is war. It's time for us to understand that.

Compared with love, all other forms of power are feeble. The real power in life is internal. On an individual level, to learn to love another, we must first love ourselves. We need to uncover the layers of anger, fear and selfishness and let self-love and self-acceptance emerge. Only then will the force of universal love bring order and peace into our lives and on a global level. The key to success in life for all of us is through espousing spiritual ideals and spiritual development.<br/>related article :<br/> Finest Cigarettes